About me

  My name is Charles-Éric Côté and I am a student of 20 years old. I have been studying Police Technology at the College Ahuntsic in Montreal for 3 years, and if all go well, I will be a policeman in a year. 

 I hesitated a long time before deciding to become a policeman because I was not sure of the role of a cop. Our society consider cops as people who only give tickets, run against bad guys and abuse of their authority. For me, policemen are more than that. They are persons who want to help people in need, who put their lives on the front line every day to ensure public safety, and who decide to put others as a priority. So, without even knowing if my vision of a cop was real, I decided to take a chance and started my studies in Police Technology.

 Today, I can say that choosing this path was the best decision of my life because in all the classes I had, I learned what a real cop is, I saw the unknown face of the police and I can say it is what I see myself doing for the rest of my life. 

 This blog is going to be an opportunity to write my perspective of the police.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Police Glossary

My Way to Become a Policeman

Screencast